At the end of the 17th century the site was enriched by a religious dimension: shortly after the purchase of the property by his family, Etienne Maselli erected and decorated a chapel, a manifestation of his piety but also, no doubt, of his social success.
A lapidary inscription gives us the date of foundation, 1690, under the episcopate of Jean Baptiste de Sade de Mazan, bishop of Cavaillon. The names of the founders, Etienne Maselli and his wife Madeleine Thérèse de Berthet, and the dedication to the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Immaculate Conception are also inscribed.
The presence of this consecrated chapel allows the celebration of all types of religious events on the estate.
In the event of rain, celebrations can also take place under the shelter of the Atelier.