Within the framework of the use of its services and in particular of the services accessible on its Internet site, its mobile site, its online store and its mobile applications, DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR, in the capacity of person in charge for treatment, is likely to collect and treat data in personal matter concerning you.
We are committed to respecting the rules of privacy of prospects and visitors to our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications. All personal data processing implemented in the context of the accessible services complies with the applicable local regulations on personal data protection and in particular with the provisions of the amended “Data Protection Act” of January 6, 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
1 – WHAT ARE OUR COMMITMENTS IN TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR is committed to guaranteeing a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its websites: internet site, mobile site, online store and mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR is committed to respecting the regulations applicable to all personal data processing that it implements:
- Your personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Your personal data are kept in an adequate and relevant manner and are limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet the regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of the persons concerned from the conception of the processing operations.
In addition, DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR contractually imposes the same level of personal data protection on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
2 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
A – Depending on the purpose of the collection
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we are providing to you.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- a) personal information, such as your last name, first name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s);
- b) the identifiers used to access your online account, i.e., the user name and password. This is necessary for us to create a personal user account;
- c) exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations through chat, customer service ;
- d) demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences (including your favorite products and your interest in them);
- e) browsing history, such as the pages visited, the date of the visit, the location of the visit, or the IP address;
- f) payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on one of our websites, online stores, or applications. Usually the invoice is issued with your name, billing address and payment details such as your credit card or bank account;
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, stores or applications related to our products and services, or respond to our posts and promotional announcements on social networks.
B – Personal data concerning minors
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 18 without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children are collected via our websites, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility to object to this by contacting us at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
3 – HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
A – Means of collecting your data
Within the framework of our relations, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our sites: Internet site, mobile site, online store and mobile applications at the time of your navigations Internet, purchases, reservations, by filling the various forms of collection, at the time of a subscription to the e-newsletter, at the time of the creation of an account, when you deposit an application, when you publish comments on our pages of social networks, when you establish any contact with our establishment or when you transmit to us in any other manner your personal data.
B – IP address
C – Cookies
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services proposed on our sites: Internet site, mobile site, online store and mobile application and their adequacy with your waitings, DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR is likely to use “cookies”, text files being used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR to collect information and personal data, according to your choice of parameter setting of your terminal.
Types of cookies used :
- b) Site performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimize our website and to detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, such as the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information stored may not be used for commercial purposes.
- c) Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the site to remember choices you have made (such as your username, language choice, or region) and provide more accurate and personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font. They may also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive such cookies on your device.
- d) Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your web browsing habits in order to serve you ads that are tailored to you and your interests. They also allow us to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember the visits made to a site and share this information with other companies (advertisers for example). Targeted or advertising cookies are often tied to site features provided by the partner company. Information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimization solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified through the data collected.
- e) Cookies from third-party websites and social networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know which cookies are used by them. For more information, please see the information provided by these third-party sites and social networks about their own cookies.
D – Respecting your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respect the following 2 principles.
– We do not associate any information with your cookies that directly and personally identifies you. Cookies do not allow us to know your address, date of birth, telephone number or any other information that could identify you.
– We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third party sites that display our ads based on your interests.
If your computer or mobile device is used by more than one person, or if it has multiple browsers, it is possible that the content displayed to other users will match your preferences. If you wish, you can change your browser settings.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising work, you can visit the Cnil website : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
E – Links to third party sites
Our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications may contain links to third party websites.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
4 – WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED?
Your data is mainly used for reservation and purchase purposes (supply of services, specific services and products), canvassing, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organization of contests, new services and products intended to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing of your requests and/or complaints. In addition to the cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to communicate personalized offers to you), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is notably necessary:
- To ensure the performance of the service contract;
- To meet a legal obligation;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our establishment (in particular to develop new services and offers, improve customer service…).
Specifically, your data is used:
- To enable you to benefit from all the services available on the website of our establishment, its mobile site, its store and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, reservation management, assistance and complaints, management of loyalty programs, etc. ;
- To enable you to navigate our websites;
- To best match our information, notifications, offers and other services to your interests;
- To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities related to the reservation and purchase.
5 – HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The conservation periods are defined according to the purposes of treatment implemented by DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR and take into account in particular the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise conservation period for certain categories of data, possible applicable limitation periods as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
6 – WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A – Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, may be communicated to our internal staff, or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), in the context of the accomplishment of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR asks its service providers to implement strict measures of confidentiality and protection of these data.
B – Data transfers outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level of security and guarantees.
7 – HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data post mortem.
In addition, any person who was a minor at the time of collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR
401 Chemin du Moulin Neuf
84470 CHATEAUNEUF DE GADAGNE
EN : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (last name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a violation of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.
8 – COMPUTER SECURITY / SECURING TRANSACTIONS
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR. We implement all technical and organizational measures appropriate to the nature, scope and context of the personal data you provide and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data.
We offer a secure online payment system using the latest technology.
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR endeavors to fight against the practices of usurpation of identity on Internet. This is why we use, for example, a device to detect fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is designed to protect you in case of loss or theft of your bank card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data depend on the good practices of each individual. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
9 – CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy or about the way DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR handles your personal data, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
10 – MODIFICATIONS OF THE DECLARATION
DOMAINE DE BLANCHE FLEUR reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy. When we make material changes to this Statement, we will post a link to the Statement on the home page of our site.
I have read and I accept the general conditions of sale *