Established in 1823, the Orangerie was a workshop where women meticulously cut the paper used to wrap fruits. During this era, the Vaucluse region stood as the focal point of fruit production in France, and Blanche Fleur was encircled by numerous farms, ensuring a sustained workload for the paper mill for many years.
The Orangerie today
The renovation of the Orangerie was one of the most important steps in the restoration process.
In a concern for authenticity and respect for this magical place full of history, Marie-Claude and Gilles had the wooden frame rebuilt by a Compagnon du devoir.
This incredible 170m² space, entirely glazed, with a view on the pool and a heated floor, is the privileged place for receptions, dinners and dances.
The Orangerie can accommodate up to 150 people.